[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Top 10 things overheard at Audi of America
Top 10 things overheard at Audi of America's Auburn Hills office:
10. Mike, how's your Acura doing, mine's doing great.
9. Anyone know who these Audifest losers are and how to get them to leave us
8. If we get another email from Christian J. Long in Florida bitching about
his dealer, void his warranty.
7. Do we really want to import that S4 anyway.....?
6. I'm happy to announce that the company picnic this year will be at a
5. Can you believe this? Another resume from an "Audi fan." I mean, come
on, why would we hire someone who knows anything about these cars?
4. Wouldn't it be cool if we put daytime running lights on the US Audis like
those clever Saturns.
3. Frank Beddor? Never heard of him....take a message.
2. It looks like our lawyers have finally finished our response to the 60
minutes Unintended Acceleration show.
And the number one thing overheard at the Audi of American Auburn Hills
1. All in favor of making AoA's number unpublished, say "I."
/\ _I Christian J. Long (& Breeze Heller - fiancee)
/ \ I_I I_I I Orlando, Florida, USA
University of Central Florida Alumni 1994
'98 Audi A4 1.8T Low pressure V2 rocket
'96 BMW 318ti Will be replacing with a CGT or 4KQ
'90 Audi 90 Now in the hands of the mother in law
Past Audis: '84 CGT, '85CGT, '87.5 CGT, '90 CQ