[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

sunroof seal

Hi guys,
When I was loking at my car the other day, I noticed that the piece
that  surrounds the sunroof had a foam tube (or something like that)
sticking  out of it.  The cloth cover has begun to tear.  I have no idea
what it is, and I can't find it in the Haynes repair guide.  Can anyone
please tell me what this thing is/where I can get a new one? (The piece
surrounding the sunroof, not the foam thing).

Peter Johnson