Re: A4 1.8T vs 2.8

James M. Simone writes:
> > My previous posts on the subject elicited a great deal of good advice.
> > However,my friend  is still hung up on the fancy seats available only in
> > the 2.8
> What do you mean by "fancy seats"? The only difference for the 2.8 is the
> optional leather, and, if you wave enough money in front of the dealer, could
> still get for the 1.8T (rumor) or have it done aftermarket.

The A4 2.8 has standard 8-way power seats on the driver's side, with the
front and rear parts of the bottom cushion individually adjustable for

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://sunsite.unc.edu/~cddb/tikan/