[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
NELSONS LEDGES DRIVER'S EDUCATION
On Saturday and Sunday, September 12-13, the Allegheny Region of the
Porsche Club of America will be hosting a high-speed driver's education
event at the Nelson's Ledges Race Track. This is open to all cars and drivers
meeting the following requirements:
- Minimum of 18 of years of age possessing a valid driver's license
- Safe car; Porsche not required; Porsche Club membership not required.
- 3-point minimum seat belts, driver and passenger
- Equal seating for driver and passenger
- 1990 or newer "M" or "SA"-rated helmet (must have manufacturer's
rating label in helmet)
- Long-sleeve cotton shirt, long cotton pants, leather or canvas shoes
- Maximum of one novice driver per car (3 or less such driver's
- Open cars require a roll bar taller than the top of the driver's or
instructor's head with a helmet on. Arm restraints required on open
- Sunroofs must be closed; Targa tops on
- No open exhausts
- Cars should be safety-checked by qualified mechanic before coming to
track (checks will be done then). A check list will be sent upon
receipt of application
All applicants will be teamed with a qualified instructor during
on-track sessions (total on-track time approx. 2 hrs. per day).
Mandatory classroom sessions will also be held.
Cost of the school is $130.
Can send application via:
a) Postal service mail upon receipt of mailing address
b) E-mail (MS Office 95 format) upon receipt of E-mail ID.
Any questions, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412/824-5264
evenings (Eastern time zone)or the registrars on the form.
(P.S. - might also want to chek out the Allegheny Region PCA web site:)
Ray Calvo, Allegheny Region PCA