das blinkin ruuf

My sunroof switch, rather suddenly, decided to light up today.  Imagine my
exclaimation of surprise when I saw a new red light above my head.  Scared
the daylights out of me(and my passenger who wanted to know WTF was going

Fright turned to amusement with the new feature my car decided to enable.
However, it blinks.  A lot.  Very erratic.  Very annoying.  Hey, wait a
second...arrrg.  My car decided to annoy me.  Great.

Any BTDT's, or should I just use common sense and pull the panel off and
look for fluctuating power at the switch connector then drop $60 for a new

91 200q

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.