Re: Yesterday's 23:00 news report from CA

>It was a short broadcast yesterday with a bird's eye footage from a
>Some criminal was doing his getaway in what appeared to be a stolen grey
>V8. Two
>police cruisers finally caught him and one of the cops broadsided the Audi.

hmm.  Good taste but not much in the way of brains.

>The dude was apprehended a few metres later by .... some stocky homeowner
>backyard he tried to traverse while running away from the cops.

$20 says the homeowner was watching the chase on TV, saw his house, and ran
outside :)

>Did anyone else see it? LA guys?
As I've said sooo many times, "Only in California could..."

Riots, mudslides, earthquakes, OJ, bank-robber-gun-wars, police chases
every day(complete with helicopters)...seems like california is turning
into the movies it produces...

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.