Re: Audi Sport book...ever heard of it?

Dwight Varnes writes:
> Looking around Amazon.com I found a title "Audi Sport World of Rallying
> 7", an out-of-print book by Martin Holmes. Anyone have, or ever heard of
> it, and is it worthwhile?
> Please cc to my private email if responding to the list.

I have the "Audi Sport World of Rallying 6" volume of this series.
If you like rallying then these are a must.  It's a beautifully made
hardcover, each volume with detailed accounts of the International rally
events for a specific year in the 80s, complete with lots of pictures,
charts, etc.  It has complete coverage of all the participating marques,
not just Audi.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://sunsite.unc.edu/~cddb/tikan/