100E model

While perusing through my Bently(89-91, 100+200), I noticed that there is a
"100E" model.  From what I can see, main differences are a manual
sunroof(w/handcrank!) and a manual climate control(ie, 3 dials, not
digital.)  I hence assume "E" means "economy" or something similar.

Interesting.  Does anyone have this mysterious "100E" model?  Most people
don't seem to know it exists...

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.