Re: Autostick/tiptronic

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Payne <quk@isham-research.demon.co.uk>
To: quattro@coimbra.ans.net <quattro@coimbra.ans.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 11:48 AM
Subject: Autostick/tiptronic

Stuckey" writes:
>> And while we're being dogmatic, sportscars don't have 4 seats.  period.
>Fighting talk.  Ur-quattros have four excellent seats.
>Can we agree on "sports cars don't have four DOORS"?

Reminds me of a sticker (A sticker from the FACTORY no less) on the rear
windows of Nissan Maxima's - It is in white print on a clear sticker kinda
like the glass manufacturer.. it reads in big, bold print "4DSC" - and under
it it states "Four Door Sports Car"

That says "rice-boy" like a dozen neuspeed stickers on a honda hatchback..

Mike Green