Re: play in rack (82 Cpe)

> I know the gland nuts that hold the strut inserts are totally tight. Plus my
> tires were balanced 400 miles ago. Arrgghh. This is pissing me off. To work so
> hard and spend so much money and time (I actually slung the subframe over my
> shoulder and hopped in a cab to the machine shop with KY in hand) and not to
> have TOTAL solidity is annoying.

I suspect, Andrew, since we both have noticed this right after
tightening *everything* else up in the front end, taht we have been
driving with the rack slop for a while, but everything else being a
little loose hid it or even made up for it.  Fix everything else and the
lesser flaws start showing up... unfair!

Huw Powell

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."

Usually it is written in Latin.