Re: Coupe GT the bastard child of Audi??

> Is it just me, or are the Coupe GT's seen as pretty undesirable in the
> Audi world?

> I've got an '85 that I've been trying to sell, and it seems
> people just aren't interested.

it's an old car, most people don't know what they are... how much $ are
you trying to get?  Have you listed it here?  (remember to mention
location in your post if you do)

Last GT owner I accosted just thought it was a "pretty good $500 car".
That one was a bit beat up though.

In nice but typical condition yours is probably worth about $2k these

Huw Powell

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."

Usually it is written in Latin.