[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
October 18th Harpers Ferry Run
- To: "CAC Listserv" <email@example.com>, "q-list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Steve Manning" <email@example.com>, "Scott Thompson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Rich Quinlan" <email@example.com>, "Mark Hilbush" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Marc Nguyen" <Marc_Nguyen@mail.amsinc.com>, "Josh Pinkert" <Josh@Pinkert.com>, "Jim Jensen" <email@example.com>, "Jim Griffin" <JGriff@pobox.com>, "Janet Scruggs" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Ed Kellock" <EKELLOCK@ECS-INC.com>, <DarrelM206@aol.com>, "Craft, Nick" <email@example.com>, "Chris Hlubb" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Bret Luter" <email@example.com>, "Bhatti, Mohammed K 001" <MOHAMMEDB@sa15wpoa.us-state.gov>, "Andrew Haggard" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "MICHAEL R. LEWIS" <email@example.com>
- Subject: October 18th Harpers Ferry Run
- From: "Jonathan Linkov" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:40:56 -0400
- Sender: email@example.com
The DC/VA/MD chapter of QCUSA and the Capitol Audi Club will be having their
own fall run ... to Harper's Ferry. Hopefully the foliage will be decent
then. It is set for Sunday, October 18th. Everyone is invited who wants to
attend. I figure there will be two meeting places: The DC/VA and MD people
near Annapolis can meet up at Montgomery Mall off of I270 early in the AM,
and the MD/Baltimore people can meet at Francis Scott Key Mall in Frederick.
We all will meet up at FSK and then head out to Harper's.
If you are even interested, let me know so I can set up a separate list. If
you have ideas for better meeting places/routes, let me know too. If you
want to head this whole thing up ... damn sure let me know! :-)
There _will_ be discussion about the QCUSA chapter we have formed, but this
won't dominate the affair, so don't feel that you aren't welcome if you are
not interested in QCUSA.