Re: O2 LED meter

>My apologies to Igor Kessel, who has a LED O2 meter and wanted to market
>his version. He may still be able to, for those who don't work with
>electronics, but I found this and just had to pass it on.

Been there, built that...works great.  Cost me about $15 in parts
(including a small plastic project case and some spares in case I
burned up any parts), and 10 hours or so of labor.  I used a
variation of the alternate schematic, if anyone plans to try it.

'85 CGT, '82 urq
Eric J. Fluhr                                Email:  ejfluhr@austin.ibm.com
630FP Logic/Circuit Design                   Phone:  (512) 838-7589
IBM Server Group                             Austin, TX