Stealthy A4 courtesy Valentine One

The latest addition to my A4 is a Valentine One radar/laser "locator"
(interesting term that and quite accurate)
Has reduced false alarms to virtually zero compared to my old Iniden and
briefly trialled Bel 845 sti.

I await efficacy testing, although a friend who has one has some impressive

This detector has to be head and shoulders over all others - feedback from
happy users appreciated.

Price here is breathtaking cf. US - equivalent to about USD$750 !!

Problem: -I want to hard wire it in and need to remove the RH A-pillar
trim - have pulled as hard as I dare to no avail. Help please.

Greg Spark
'96 A4 1.8Tq 5sp mtm 187hp.
Hamilton, New Zealand