Blacked-out 90 spotted, downtown Boston

Spotted(or rather, couldn't miss) a tricked-out 90.

-ABT(or similar) front grille; flat+no rings.
-"Audi" badges on either side stripped down+all chrome
-oversized wheels
-no badges on rear deck
-heavily tinted windows

With the extensive exterior mods, I figure this is most likely a lister.

PS:When I mean "extensive", I mean..."took a good 20 seconds to figure out
it was an Audi" extensive. :o

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.