RE: Anti laser license plate covers

Greetings !

FYI - In Oregon, the same laws apply regarding the license plate covers.  No
clear, smoked or colored are allowed and both plates have to be displayed.  I
know about the plate regulation from experience.  Whilst in college, I was
stopped and cited for no front plate.  I guess the Judge recognized the "Poor
college student" thing, and let me off with a warning !

Drew C. Boggs
86 4kCSQ