Re: caddy crash

Hey, it also had cool lights and nice badges made to remind you often
that it is (?) a Cadillac.

The car was called the Cimarron, no doubt a great insult to a nice
mountain town in New Mexico.

The Catera is based on the Opel Vectra, good car in Europe, but they
managed to give it the Detroit treatment: soft springs, sappy shocks,
trashy interior, etc.

Driving a mid-80's Cavalier made me feel much better about owning my Bug
back in High School, and even better about driving an Audi today.

Thanks GM!
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]