[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Audi sealant equivalent?

Bentley refers to D-3 sealant.  
Does anyone know another name for D-3 sealant refered to in Bentley, or
what an acceptable equivalent would be?

D-3 is specified for use in CV joint boot replacement.  
To apply where the metal boot cap contacts the inner CV joint, on
5K/100/200 and 4kQ models.
The old stuff looks like black Permatex sealant.

Dave Conner