[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Valved Drain plug

Addressed to: JGriff@pobox.com
              The Quattro List <quattro@coimbra.ans.net>

** Reply to note from Jim Griffin <JGriff@pobox.com> Wed, 07 Oct 1998 21:03:53 -0400
> I am looking for a source for one of those drain plugs that have a valve
> that you can turn to drain the oil... so that you don't have to take the
> drain plug out. Where can I get one?
Imparts, St. Louis, MO, (800) 325-9043.