Re: Radiator and Injector fans

At 09:36 PM 10/7/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I believe that all rad fan speeds work on the older TQ (a mechanic
>recently checked them and reported that to me). So my question is... is
>it the thermo sensor (the big 4/3 contact one) that controls all this
>and would likely be responsible for no low or medium speed on the
>radiator fan?  Would it also cause no injector fan?  If not what?

It don't control. The on in the radiator controls, the one on the wastegate
flange controls the injector fan. The 4/3 provides indication, input to the
ECU for open/close loop fuel injection.

                                   EMCM(SW) Dave Head
87 5KCStq 244K miles                1.85 or so... bar
    qcusa #3442           Oviedo, Florida     plate: STLTHTQ