Re: new 5kcstq

"Chris Dyer" <chrisdyer@hotmail.com> wrote:

>5. The fat black plastic trim on the bumpers is graying.  What's the
>best stuff to bring it back to deep black?  Also, there's some parking
>stickers on this part, is it worth trying some chemical to get those
>off--seems rather tricky.

Dunno about the 'back to black' part- I've had some bad luck with all kinds
of commercially available stuff for this. The stickers are easy- just use a
hair dryer or paint stripper heat gun on low setting.

 1987 Audi 90q 2.3E, Tizianrot metallic, 167,000km

 Always live within your income, even if you have to borrow money to do so.
                                                   -- Josh Billings