Frequancy valve.

So it turns out the frequancy valve is working.  I checked it on another
Somehow the ECU is not supplying the frequancy valve with power/signals.

I checked the wiring and grounds and they are all O.K.
I don't however know how to check the Oxygen sensor or if it's failure
results in a non functioning frequancy valve.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Martin Pajak

1982 Audi Coupe Turbo (475,000 km)
1982 Audi Coupe Quattro (155,000 km) Coupe with 4kq floor
1983 Audi Ur-quattro (220,000 km)
1986 Audi 4000 S Quattro (360,000 km) with 5 bolt pattern

C.E.O. of examlastminuteallnighterrollthedice inc.