Re: sorry, i made a typo on the VIN both times

Phil Payne decided to speak these words:

>In message <199810120931.CAA32988@theta2.ben2.ucla.edu> Michael Williams
>> WAUDC0851DA900539
>> sorry, still the build date is 7/82 though
>The microfiche says:
> 01.08.1982   85-D-900 001
> 31.08.1982   85-D-900 591
>Hands up anyone who believes a team of 48 people (including the tea
>boy) built 590 cars by hand in two assembly bays over 30 days.

OK, so then what does that mean for my car? cause it still makes no sense
since the build date on mycar is 7.82

Maybe that is supposed to read: 30 (or 31, how many days does july have

So i am unclear...is mine a really late 82 chassis that was updated to 83
spec and then sold as, and VIN'ed as an 83 or what?

Michael Sheridan Williams
ICQ# 11740998
1982 UrQuattro 170,000 miles (new engine going in), koni yellows, borla
exhaust, BFG CompT/A ZR Tires, more to come, im sure...hey, i just got it.
1985 4000 S Quattro 186,000+ miles, Koni Yellows/Coilover (2B), strut
brace, Sport 8000 Tires, K&N, MOMO 4pt harnesses, Hella XL Driving lights
(excuse me, auxilliary low beams) (2x135w), magnecor wires....<out of
1986 Oceanic Blue, 4000CS Quattro--Parting Out(ask if you want anything)
My father's: 1986 4000 CS Quattro--Graphite 161,000 miles