Re: Deer FAQs (Wuz: Deer woes)

Shaun D. Mullen wrote:

> Mark Switek wrote:
> > Hit a deer on the way to work today.
> As a longtime veteran of the deer wars, it occurs to me that about this
> time every year, there are at least a few list members who can offer
> common-sense advice regarding looking out for deer and avoiding
> customizing your Audi when you do spot them.

 Just a comment. Those "deer whistles" that are available in the USofA
are, in my opinion, 100% worthless. Had them on my truck and so did my
dad. He hit a deer, I managed to miss a deer only because the threshold
lockup of my rear tires (no load, light rear) scared it off the road. So
don't waste your money, besides, they look stupid.

Todd Young              WAM!NET Inc.
tyoung@wamnet.com       6100 West 110th Street
612-886-5051            Bloomington, MN 55438-2664
800-585-1133 ext.5051   http://www.wamnet.com/