more info on problem

OK, here's a little more info from some troubleshooting.

Get in car.  Drives normally.  UNTIL! You put the 'pedal to the metal' and
the car hits 1.6bar; from then on, anything above 1.2bar will cause
immediate surging(more like on-off-on-off-ing.)

Stop by the side of the road.  Turn off car.  Turn on car.  Drive normally,
up to 1.5 bar or so, just fine+dandy.

So seems like it is "remembering" something, and "forgets" when I turn off
the ignition.

Anyone seen this before?  I'm going to try and dig out my Bently, and run
the car around, get it to do the stall-bit, then dump the codes with the
engine running.

BTW, replacing those hoses drastically improved idling, but idle doesn't
change much when the A/C is switched on(ie, I go from "OFF" to "AUTO")
Weird.  Something for another day...

Brett Dikeman
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt.  Qui annus est?
Te audire non possum.  Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
Ita, scio hunc 'sig file' veterem fieri.