More Questions....Want a Quattro

Sorry, got some more questions!  Looked at an 85 4KQ tonight
with 185k miles and needing some work.  Tried diffs but not
even sure if they worked!  Are only asking $900 but could prolly
get it for less.  It has been sitting for over a year and maybe even two.
I should run screaming, no?  Or buy a project?

I would really like to get a Quattro and would like to know if there's any
for sale in my area.  Looking for one I can afford, something from the 80s.
Thanks once again!     Ron
oooo      Ron Roth   Ithaca NY USA      84 4000S