[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Leaking ignition distributor.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Leaking ignition distributor.
- From: Joseph Bertumen <Joseph.Bertumen@unilever.com>
- Date: 15 Oct 1998 19:20:32 -0400
- Alternate-Recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-Recipients: Prohibited
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- Sender: email@example.com
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/c=GB/admd=Telemail/prmd=Unilever/; 01CD536268340171-MTAcygnus]
- X400-Originator: Joseph.Bertumen@unilever.com
- X400-Received: by mta MTAcygnus in /c=GB/admd=Telemail/prmd=Unilever/; Relayed; 15 Oct 1998 19:20:32 -0400
- X400-Received: by /c=GB/admd=Telemail/prmd=Unilever/; Relayed; 15 Oct 1998 19:20:32 -0400
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
I own a 1991 CQ20V. I need to replace my ignition distributor as it
is leaking oil. I have to remove the distributor cap and clean the
oil off the cap and rotor on a biweekly basis. As well, I do not use
the climate control as it sucks the oil fumes into the cabin.
I have inquired, through the dealers here in Canada, about a rebuild
kit and there are none available, I would have to purchase an entire
new unit for over $500(dealer price). Is there another source for
this part U.S. or Canada? The dealer would be my last alternative.
Any help is greatly appreciated.