[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Bosch Plugs -- Help!

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Haroutunian <Richard_Haroutunian@inso.com>
> Also, what is that place plastic coiled hose things attached to the
>triangular thing bolted to the valve cover>  It seems to come from
>something and go somewhere -- but does anyone know if it has ant type of
Injector cooling shroud?

Jim Haseltine