Re: kudos to GPR

Funny you should mention this.
I had the exact same problem with GPR when I ordered lines for my 1982
Apperantly some of the Coupes had unequal length lines on the rear axle
(some '82s I hear).
Can anyone else comment on how true this is.

Huw Powell wrote:

> I just purchased a set of SS brake lines to throw in my 82 coupe from
> GPR, and the new rear lines were both the same length (8"), whereas my
> old lines are shorter and longer (6.75" & 9").  One quick call to Nathan
> @ GPR and he's gonna send a pair the same length as the old ones right
> out.  This substantially reduces my worries about swapping in my pretty
> "new" rear axle and brakes when the time comes....
> that's what we call customer service, eh?
> --
> Huw Powell
> http://www.thebook.com/human-speakers
> 82 Audi Coupe; 85 Coupe GT
> http://www.nh.ultranet.com/~human

Martin Pajak

1982 Audi Coupe Turbo (475,000 km)
1985 Audi Coupe Quattro (155,000 km) Coupe with 4kq floor
1983 Audi Ur-quattro (220,000 km)
1986 Audi 4000 S Quattro (360,000 km) with 5 bolt pattern

C.E.O. of examlastminuteallnighterrollthedice inc.