Re: Oil additives

Jerry opines...

>however, using the power of the internet,
>I was able to get to the bottom of a lot of the hype regarding this
>The bottom line is:  DON'T USE THEM.
>I found a real interesting website on oil additives:

>Just my .02 worth

Jerry, did you realize that page was produced by a Amsoil distributer, with
a _vested_ interest in selling you something other that additives?
While "using the power of the internet", always be aware the source of the
information you read.
I prefer http://www.amsoil.com , the company site, rather than a
distributers site.

BTW, it's _very_ good oil, but not worth the price premium over Mobil 1 for
Kickin' oil filters, too.

Steve Bigelow
Discreet Dungeons
Ottawa Ontario
'84 5ks "Audrey", proper German silver, Husco armrest/cupholder
'82 Coupe (previous)