Audi Tool sources

I'm looking for a source of the factory ( you know all those special VW-xxx things in the
Bently) Audi tools.
There used to be this place in NY I think they were Zelenda Tool or something
and there was a place in CA that sold both Porsche and Audi/VW stuff.
Unfortunatly I've lost the full name and  phone numbers of both.

I'm looking for some of the seal insertion tools and the flywheel lock tool.

Any help appreciated.

Paul R. Cole 		# phone 612-884-5696
11111 Xerxes Av. S	#  Powered by OS/2 Warp 4
Bloomington,MN- 55431