[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Euro Lights?

I am confused. What are eurolights?

I know there is a company 'eurolights' that sells overwattage and coated bulbs. They are at:

But I have also noticed posts describing members changing the lens from DOT(US SPEC) to e-coded. These have 
also been called eurolights. 

Could someone explain the terminology?
If US spec audis can be changed to e-code lens, who sells them?