Re: The centre support bearing for a type-44 quattro found

Phil Payne wrote:
> In message <363A074F.49336FFB@worldnet.att.net> ikessel@worldnet.att.net writes:
> > Absolutely correct, for car repair needs the 0.1mm precision is
> > adequate.
> Remind me not to let you change my metering head.

If I make it to the RAC rally in the end of November this year (with
Mike Zamikhovsky and Ramana Lageman) I promise to take my 0.01mm
Mitutoyo caliper along.
Aaah, what the hell, considering your special value for the List, Phil,
I'll even bring my 0.001mm Mitutoyo micrometer too.

Igor Kessel
Two turbo quattros