Leak at center diff./shaft connection

If anyone has info on the following but perhaps didn't have time to respond on
my first post, or assumed someone else might, I'd appreciate any info:

I've been unable to find info regarding replacement of what I would presume to
be a seal on the back of the center diff (87 5kcsTQ). I'm hoping this is
replaceable from the outside. I'm throwing oil where the driveshaft connects.
Anyone have a procedure?

  ([____]=====OOOO=====[____])   87 5kcsTQ, 227k miles
 []]]]]]]][Mike Aiello][[[[[[[]     original owner
       Dutchess County, NY