Re: Euro harnesses(help urgently needed from listers)

>Mine are completely enclosed in black plastic with the 4 pin connector
>I'm going to go with option a), I really need these things
Option A is greatly appreciated by Todd, who's seriously bummed about
having a zillion harnesses hanging around that are built the wrong way for
our sealed units.

>I'll call Todd in the morning.
Email, according to Todd, is -greatly- preferred.  He also checks his email
at night I think.  His email address is tcandey@wans.net

I'm going the same route, having my harness fedexed tomorrow morning to
arrive wed(to replace my smashed US spec light a la deer friday night.)

>Not anyone's fault IMHO, stuff happens.
>I need to measure those connectors to see if some standard spade
>connectors will fit.
Don't trouble yourself.  I just tried a spade connector, and it worked like
a charm.

Make sure you get nice spade connectors; they should be insulated(covered)
and perferably the covering should be flexible.  Make sure they are the
right gauge.

Brett Dikeman
"Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell and making them
happy to be on their way." - Mark Twain

"Oh no.  Not again." - The bowl of Petunias

"... it is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a big
enough hammer." -- Sun System & Network Admin manual

Statler: "Hey, this one sounds cute."
Waldorf: "You old fool, that's not the personals, it's the obituaries!"