My cool car

I don't have any questions or anything, but i'd just thought i'd give you
an update on the 4000.  It is now about a week away from running.  We
just got all the parts we need for it, including all the major gaskets
and bearings.  I have also tinkered with some other things.  My car is
far away from the new luxury cars, being an '84 and all, but I figured to
go all out and make my car interesting.  I'm only 16, so why not.  I have
already painted my brake discs yellow, and they look very good in between
the stock rims.  I am also going to paint the accessories under the hood
yellow.  e.g., the valve cover, oil pan, fan housing, etc.  I have gotten
a 6-disc CD player and two 10-inch speakers for the truck.  And I have a
very good amp.  But don't think I am going to make my car go "thump",
because I have no cross-over, so I can't have the speakers loud or else I
will blow my stock speakers in the car.  My dad bought me a neon license
plate, and I am thinking about putting neon's underneath the car.  And
the windows will be tinted very soon.  I know most of you will strongly
disagree with what I am doing, but the way I see it is, I need to make
the car look good. Now, to most of you, neon's and 10-inch speakers are
stupid, but I'm only 16, and I think they look pretty neat.  Well, that's
about it i guess.  Sorry for the wasted time, but I just think my car is
going to look pretty good, and thought I'd share with you all.

'84 Audi 4000

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]