Re: tool sharing program

"Bob Rossato" <bob.rossato@worldnet.att.net> writes:
>> Who would be responsible for damage to items?  The VAG1551 costs
>> over $1000 I think, if it gets fried by someone mistakenly hooking
>It's much worse than you think.  Try $4600.
>Bob Rossato

Gee, THANKS for that bit of info, Bob.;O I had the
opportunity to buy one when the Peugeot dealer liquidated
many moons ago.  The VAG1551 (why they had this is still
beyond me) could have been bought for $800, which I
thought was too expensive. I did pick up two large
format fiche readers for nothing though...
not much of a consolation prize in retrospect.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]