Bodyshop recommendation for eastern MA needed

I need a recommendation for a shop in eastern MA.  Preferably one that uses
factory audi paint for the older cars; I need an exact match for a new
hood, and I have a color that's very touchy(Metallic Panther Black; easy to
get metallic nature or ever-so-slight purple tint wrong.)  I'm willing to
travel a bit to get to the shop, but nothing out of state.

Brett Dikeman
"Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to hell and making them
happy to be on their way." - Mark Twain

"Oh no.  Not again." - The bowl of Petunias

"... it is important to realize that any lock can be picked with a big
enough hammer." -- Sun System & Network Admin manual

Statler: "Hey, this one sounds cute."
Waldorf: "You old fool, that's not the personals, it's the obituaries!"