Hi, everyone!

I have the Audi/Bose Gamma CD in my car and I was browsing through my
Bentley, which does not cover the Gamma CD, when I discovered that the
Gamma tape decks have CD changer control. I called the swedish importer to
try to find out if my CD has changer controls too. But he couldn't
help me, as he only had information about the tape decks.

Now, does anyone have the Gamma CD installed or know if it has changer

(There is an unused connector on the back of the machine, but I don't know
what it's for.)

Stefan '94 S4

 Stefan Söderberg                   Email: stefans@tdb.uu.se
 Dept. of Scientific Computing      URL:   http://www.tdb.uu.se/~stefans
 Uppsala University, P.O. box 120   Phone: +46 18 471 27 54
 S-751 04 Uppsala                   Fax:   +46 18 52 30 49