Re: TQW: Rear brake squeak/drag plus other brake questions.

In message <000401be101b$46953ea0$52b5369d@timking11.dns.microsoft.com> "Tim King" writes:
> Hi -- I'm getting the dreaded rear brake drag (Squeak, squeak, squeak) on
> the 200 wagon. The spring action of the e-brake fitting on caliper seems
> pretty good (not frozen/I can move it by hand)

It should move by itself.  Move it to the "brakes applied" position by
hand, and let go of it.  Smooth unassisted return?  No?  Start

 Phil Payne
 Phone: 0385 302803   Fax: 01536 723021
 (The contents of this post will _NOT_ appear in the UK Newsletter.)