1982 Coupe Turbo for sale (fwd)

Since I have been unsuccessful in selling my car at previous price and I
have no heart to strip it for parts (cause it still looks great).  I
have decided to lower the price down considerably.

Again it's my 1982 Coupe with Turbo conversion.
You can find all the details at :

If you do not have access to internet but only to e-mail please respond
and I'll send you a text copy of the web page.

Asking price is $1000 USD.
Please do not make me part the car out, it's too good for that.

Car is located near Toronto Ontario.

Thank you.

Martin Pajak

1982 Audi Coupe Turbo (475,000 km) for sale
1982 Audi Coupe Quattro (155,000 km) Coupe with 4kq floor
1983 Audi Ur-quattro (220,000 km)
1986 Audi 4000 S Quattro (364,000 km) with 5 bolt pattern

C.E.O. of examlastminuteallnighterrollthedice inc.