another warm up question

Hey again all.  I have another  question about having to let my 85 cgt
warm up.  Noone could seem to answer my question before but I saw in a
catalog that I got a few days ago a warm up regulator.  I read the
little thing under it and it said "if your car lacks power until it
gets up to operating temperature than this could be your problem" or
something close to that.  Could this be my problem and how do I check
to see if the warm up regulator is bad?  Thanks again all.

Oh, and can you please send the reply to my murphsvdub@yahoo.com
adresss.  Thanks.

Dan Murphy
Murphs VW Tech Tips And More