Re: Pitifully small Audi content

	right!  i think the author is on this list, and a q owner.

	either that or the author is on another of my mailing lists ;)

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Bob wrote:

:|Anyone use Winamp? (2.xx)
:|Do this, they reference Audi!!
:|1.Click on the button in the lower right corner of the window. An About
:|      opens.
:|  2.Click on a Credits tab.
:|  3.View the credits up to the end and find out what interesting people
:|      making Winamp. Audi is listed!!!
:|Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
:|Bob "Too much time on my hands" D'Amato

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good