Re: Subject: Re: 1984 URQ, not exactly what I was expecting...

 "R. Cummings" <cumm@flash.net> writes:

>You mentioned in your first post that there was a lot of body rust. In
>mind, this would eliminate the car from consideration. Even if it
>it will begin to rust through elsewhere - rust never sleeps. That
>would be a
>good title for a song.

Very good point...owning the galvanized versions
of the teutonic animules makes one forget the
"joys" on non-galvanized steel. I think they
started galvanizing them after they were no
longer available stateside.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]