Re: V8Q troubles - Dumping Codes

How about wiring a set of wires to the test leads and connectorizing it
somewhere under the dash for easy access.  Or even hardwiring it with a
mini-switch?  I have the wiring done for a remote diag activator for my 90q.

At 09:38 AM 12/4/1998 ,  Mike Larosa was inspired to say:
>  To dump the codes:
>  	Pull up the passenger side carpet.
>  	unscrew/remove the passenger side front kick panel.
>  	Here are all your fuses....
>  	See the black plastic panel on the floor, these are
>  	the relays.
>  	Below that you'll see 4 connectors, these are the test
>  	light connections.

	88 90Q "Hannu" - K+N, new vac hoses, still 0.0 bar....
	88 Golf GTi - PRO Rally