[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Seat movement

> From: Daniel Hussey <dhussey@handleit.net>
> Hey,
> I know I've asked this before, but never got a good difinitive answer. 
I've got a 200tq and my seat tends to move (or rock back...hard to tell)
when I corner sharply, etc.  This is annoying.
> Anyone know EXACTLY what it is???  I'd really like to nip this in the but
while I've got some time to work on the car over the holidays.


There are plastic "caps" that fit over the sliding portion of the seat
frame that ride in the seat tracks. Replacing them is a simple matter of
unbolting the seat and replacing the caps. They clip on.

Good luck,

Chris Bishop