Re: Audi advert

Ron Mruss writes:
> Would anyone mind translating the above into english?  Phil?  The joke isn't as funny when you don't understand what it is.

I would like to remind everyone who has web access that you can just go
to the Alta Vista translator site and translate it yourself...

You can use this service to translate between English and French, Spanish,
Italian, German, or Portuguese.

96 A4 2.8 quattro
84 5000S 2.1 turbo
80 4000 2.0
   ///   AMB Research Laboratories, Sunnyvale, CA. USA
  ///    ti@amb.org
 //////  http://metalab.unc.edu/tkan/