anyone want to part out a 5kt?

	hi.  my girlfriends mother has an '83 5kt - no q.
	it runs though apparently there's some problems
	with the rack.  other problems too - the speedo
	stopped working years ago, etc etc.  nice wheels,
	good condition body wise, they are the first
	owner and it's been maintained adequately.  heat
	and a/c non-functional, and it's a slushbox.

	anyway, as you can guess, the resale value is nil.
	they are thinking of donating it, though would take
	very little for it.  this would be a great part-out
	car - in fact, if i lived in the burbs with a
	big yard i'd do just that.

	anyway, this teardown party that i just saw suggested
	gave me an idea.  that might be a fun thing to do
	with this car, for bay area listers.  is there any
	interest?  i think the car can be bought for next
	to nothing.  exterior stuff like lights and bumpers
	and wheels are in great shape.

 rocky mullin
 two strokes are faster than four!
 this message was composed using the vi editor.
 '83 ur-q - yamaha rz350 - suzuki ts250 -  chaotic good