[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: You think you had a bad day... (No Q content)
From: Bill Elliott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sunday, December 20, 1998 9:56 AM
Subject: You think you had a bad day... (No Q content)
> He became despondent, went into the bathroom,
>sat on the toilet and smoked a cigarette. After finishing the cigarette,
>flipped it between his legs into the toilet bowl while still seated.
>Janet, who was in the kitchen, heard a loud explosion and her husband
>screaming. She ran into the bathroom and found Jim lying on the
>floor. His trousers had been blown away and he was suffering burns on
>buttocks, the back of his legs and his groin
Urban legend or not, I actually saw this happen. It was a bottle of
poteen (Irish moonshine) in the teachers loo (situated like an outhouse in
the schoolyard), the chain-smoking Gaelic teacher was the victim, and the
whole event was witnessed by the entire student body of the Nenagh Christian
Brothers School at recess. A truly remarkable and unforgettable event. That
poteen must have been close to 200 proof! The teacher recovered physically,
but his dignity was forever in tatters.
MRAC - neither I nor my Audi run on poteen.
'91 200q 264k km