[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: What do you call someone ...

> On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 10:34:58 GMT, Phil Payne wrote:
> >What term of address is appropriate for someone who interrupts you when
> >you're reattaching the cruise control, to inform you that he forgot to
> >put the core plugs back in the ends of the cylinder head?
> >[ ... ]

You don't SAY anything.  You hit them very hard, repeatedly, about the head
and shoulders.  After that, then you can say something; at that point, it
doesn't matter much what you say...  :-)

	88 90Q "Hannu" - K+N, new vac hoses, still 0.0 bar....
	88 Golf GTi - PRO Rally